Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Decorating Tips From a Nine Year-Old

A came up to me and said she had a decorating suggestion which she came up with all by herself. She said, "Mom, you know those funny balls people have in bowls in their houses? You know, the ones that you can't touch or play with and they're made out of funny sticks and things?"

I replied that I did indeed know the balls to which she was referring.

"Well, I think we should make popcorn balls and put them in a bowl on our mantle instead. That way they'll look good, smell good and you can actually do something with them, like eat them."

So, world, if you want to decorate your home in order to please children, utilizing popcorn balls, which would definitely be more affordable and enjoyable, would be the way to go.

3 comments:

MOM said...

I think your child is on to something

Mel Sims said...

Um, yeah. Your kids are brilliant!!! Fabulous idea!! =D

Bubalita said...

Hi, You have a very interesting blog, I am an ecuadorian who was raised like a catholic, now I am making a study about judaism and I would like your opinion, could you please check my blog and tell me what do you think about the Jesus subjects I have on it...

http://www.bubalita-ezrasgirl.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!!! :)