Friday, March 27, 2009

RamPaige!!!



What I think went through Paige's mind when she woke up Thursday:

Hmmm...sometime today I absolutely want to use Avery's red nail polish. I love it and I will have it. The problem is Mom. I know she won't let me have it because she thinks I'm not big enough. Ha! I draw beautiful pictures on the walls and have even made circles so I don't understand what Mom is thinking! She is going to be a problem though so I'm going to have to think of something.

(laughs deviously) I've got it!!! I will distract Mom by taking the pistachios and putting them all down the kitchen heating vent -- which I just figured out how to take off!!! Perfect!!! She'll be so busy trying to get those darn things out of there that she won't notice me climb up the shelf, get the polish and sneak into her room to make myself look beautiful!

Of course, now that I think about it, I don't just want to paint my nails, the color is too pretty! I absolutely need to cover, and I mean cover, my hands and feet and maybe my lower legs for good measure. Red is soooo my color and I really need to play it up. Come to think of it, Cooper's bed could use a little decoration so I'll just add some there, too. And maybe a little on Mom's walls because I know she likes red, too.

It's going to be a great day! Can't wait to get started!

4 comments:

Mom said...

thanks for the visual--I'm in the process of collecting all the nail polish I have in my house--and I'll never buy pistachios again (maybe when Paige is 16) love you and ramPaige

Suzers said...

This is so funny! Paige is definitely unique!!! I love that lil' girl so so much! Hahahahahaha great story!

Heidi said...

So I see you posted this forever ago, but I just read it and seriously laughed out loud. You've got have a sense of humor with those little ones!

Noah Vail said...

I'm a little behind in reading your fantastic blogs. They're hilarious -- as are your children. Anyone who reads this page needs to know that Paige is Alisha Jr., both in looks and temperament. Paige may be a hair more mischievous, but her mother was just as, shall we say, peripatetic.