Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekly Round-Up

My parents are always asking me if I am writing down the funny things my kids do. I'd like to say I am, but I'm not. So, as of today, each Sunday I'm going to try and jot down a few of the highlights from the week. It's not much, but it's something:

Sydney lost her first tooth while chewing on a rubber worm at Grandma Edie's annual Halloween party. Of course the tooth fairy did not come and owes her a "note" as well as some cash.

Paige painted herself with sour cream, tried to clean the toilet with a roll of toilet paper, and puts everything she can down her undershirt where it lodges, uncomfortably, in the top of her diaper. Tonight we found a yellow crayon, a small "people" and many pieces of chicken and rice. Yum

Avery dressed as a "rock star" for the Halloween party and ended up looking like she was ready to hit the town. She looked fabulous -- too fabulous.

Addison finished reading Freckle Juice, her first longer book. She decided she wants to be a doctor and a Mom when she grows up.

Jack will only wear his tractor pajamas to bed and has been unrolling all my rolls of wrapping paper in order to get to the cardboard "sword".

Cooper discovered his tongue and sticks it out of his mouth constantly. He is currently slightly above the top of the growth charts.

I have to write a paper this week for my class. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This great--I love this new goal--PERFECT!!!
Do you have an assigned theme for your paper? If not, you could probably expand lessons learned from a mini van into a great paper.....or the way minority rules and many of our traditions take back seat because they speak out and some how make the rules.

Suzers said...

Hahahaha I love these things! I can totally see all of the lil' midgets doing exactly that! Paige is becoming more adventurous I've noticed! You are going to have your hands full with Syd, Paige and Jackman!!!!

What is your paper on?

Kim said...

Your Mom is so great to share her wisdom with you! It is so nice hearing about the fun little things your family is doing. We never have enough time to catch up on everything going on in our lives. Now I get a sneak peek, thanks for sharing.
Also, Congrats to Sydney!!! What a momentous part of growing up. (it's happening to fast!) Hannah lost her first tooth last month, we will have to get their picture taken together. So cute!!!