Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Information Vacuum

Galileo invented the telescope and was heretical...how are we going to solve the immigration problem...organizationally speaking, what is working in my kitchen and what's not...Sydney's brain needs a challenge, what should I do...men need to be in the wilderness in order to connect with their souls...archimedes died working out a math problem...I love to get swept away with Gabriel and Rachel (archangel fans will recognize the reference)...we really need to consider Pakistan more of a problem than Iran...fathers play a much bigger role in the development of their children than I ever realized...slavery was terrible...having a schedule is more difficult in the summer...coconut oil has amazing health benefits...wheat needs to be soaked before it can be used properly...I think I could make a cute picnic blanket...

I'm usually a constant reader, but lately my appetite has been voracious. The problem is I am reading, reading, reading, but not having a lot of time to process and ponder. All the above are swimming around in my head trying to find where they fit and wondering if they fit with each other. In the meantime, I can't seem to just pick one and focus because I can't seem to get enough of anything! For this reason I haven't blogged lately because everytime I sit down to write, it comes out like the above. This is my brain in suction mode.

3 comments:

duff said...

You need a VACATION! I'll write more later after I have had time to process what you said...hehehe

Avery Worthington said...

OH!!

Noah Vail said...

Enquiring minds need to know...everything. Your blog reminded me of one of my favorite "Twilight Zone" programs -- where a little librarian is the only person left alive after a nuclear attack (a common fear in the 60's). Fortunately, the library is left largely unscathed (they didn't know much about radiation), and he's settling down to read every book available when he breaks his glasses and is left virtually blind and unable to read. Just a random musing. I love your blog.