Thursday, June 26, 2008

Life for Paige 5

I AM going to get a picture of this and when I do I will post it and you will all agree at how pathetic her little life can be sometimes. Recently every time, and I do mean every time, Jack and Paige go into the backyard the following scenario unfolds:

I hear the sound of the hose turning on. I open the window and yell at Jack to turn the dang thing off! By the time I get to the side door to really make my point, Paige is already standing there with the most pathetic look on her face -- SOAKING WET! The poor girl gets completely drenched by her brother every stinkin' day! Not ever having a big brother I can't relate to what she is experiencing, but I guess (I hope) these experiences will just make her a stronger person. Poor girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is lucky his older sisters don't do that to him. I wonder if Paige will just stop going to the back yard with Jack one day--by the time she figures that out, she will be too old and it won't matter any more. Love you

Suzers said...

Now that is funny!!!! LOOOOVE IT!

Jillo said...

Ha! I am laughing at this. This is totally life around here. But ours is mud. I cannot keep Tanner out of it and he cannot keep it off of Weston.

I am glad I found your cute blog! Blogs are such a fun way to get to know people better. ;)

Melanie said...

Hi I am finally getting around to leaving a comment. I love blogging. I am glad to be able to learn a thing or two from your afterPaige5 blog.