Monday, September 24, 2007

Who Is Your Hero?

Heroes began a new season tonight. (Thanks to my Mom for getting me to watch the first season!) Of course I have to analyze everything and so I have to wonder what the main draw of this show is? Is it that we all have a desire to be a hero -- someone outstanding and noticed? Or is it that we wish a hero would come to our rescue and save us from ourselves and the choices we're making? Maybe it's a combination of both. Maybe people feel like our world is teetering on the edge of "crazy" and it feels safe to watch a show where people have to deal with the problem of "flying" instead of the problem of loneliness or addiction, etc... Or maybe it's just plain old fashioned fun. Whatever it is I like it and I'm betting they can change the world!

2 comments:

duff said...

I'm so glad you like it--I knew you would. This season looks like it will be good.....

duff said...

I'm so glad you like it--I knew you would. This season looks like it will be good.....